Frequently Asked Questions
Do you have any questions?
- The abstract has to be written in English.
- You will be asked to send the presentation of your work (summarised in the abstract) before the conference. This is recommended to be in the format of a video based on your PowerPoint presentation, and it is highly recommended that it is in English. You have to know that the conference is international and organised by Pegaso International Malta, where the official language is English. Optionally, the PowerPoint can be in your language; however, in video presentation you should add English subtitles. Here are guidelines on how to do it.
- The presentation and discussion in the session time is suggested to be in English but could be also in Italian language and we will support with translation where needed.
The abstract on which the presentation will be based can be about different topics, for example, related to:
- final research or part of research you are conducting in your degree programs (PhD or Master);
- the research/work that you did in your previous study (e.g., Bachelor, Master);
- the research/work that you did/do at your work, in organisation in which you are employed;
- other topic of your interest.
- 180 EUR for participants with presentation an of abstract;
- 120 EUR for students with presentation of abstract;
- 60 EUR for participation at »How to publish” consultations and publishing workshop (one author per abstract can attend the consultations and workshop for free, co-authors and participants without abstract submission should pay 60 EUR per person);
- For submissions with up to 3 co-authors one (1) conference fee has to be paid, for submissions with 4 to 6 co-authors two (2) conference fees have to be paid;
- Not more than 6 co-authors are allowed.
- Information about the payment status (student, participant – other, consultations) can be submitted when registering for the conference.
- The guidelines for presenters are available here. Please read them carefully.
- You can either present your abstract live or with a pre-recorded video presentation.
- In either case, live attendance of the session is required to enable quality discussion.
- Video presentation can be recorded with PowerPoint. This short instructional video presents how the narration may be done, here you can find additional instruction on how to do it.
- Preferably, video presentation should be exported as .mp4 video file or .ppsx PowerPoint file (see more information).
- The files with video presentations should be uploaded to Google Drive folder.
If you are a paying author of an abstract (not co-author) then you do not pay anything for the consultations and neither for the publishing workshop. You can attend all the consultation sessions as well as the workshop. If you are a co-author or a participant without an abstract than you should pay 60 EUR. You can attend all the consultation sessions as well as the workshop.
Yes. All accepted abstract will be published in a conference proceedings. The proceedings will be permanently available on PIConf website (see Gallery & Archive)
For the template for full paper or guidelines for the authors, you have to check the selected journal in which you’d like to publish the paper since each journal has slightly different guidelines.
After you enter all the requested data and press the the button Register, please, wait for an email with which you MUST ACTIVATE you account.
You should log in into your existing account first. Do not register once again and create a new account. After loging into your existing account, edit the corresponding abstract (with the right ID number). Do not add a new abstract.
Yes. They can register and create an accout without submitting any abstract.
Here is the link to the slides.